Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kitchen Pub Sets

Many people are turning to tall kitchen tables called "pub sets" like the
Amisco dining table "Kyle" which adds the feel of being at a restaurant and makes your guests feel at ease when they want to just plop down for a while. The standard table height has been used since the average height of an American was much shorter than we are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment